ManpowerGroup is hiring for a 12 month contract inside the security organization of a global financial services company. We are looking for a w2 consultant that can work remotely to start but that can come onsite in the future in either our client's Tampa, FL or Irving, TX locations.
The role will handle day-to-day operational support issues, root cause analysis/resolution for agent level, application and system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security Application Host Services department.
* Provide operational and technical application support for onboarding integrations requests
* Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills
* Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process (i.e., DEV/UAT/PROD/COB)
* Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
* Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
* Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support teams.
* Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the appropriate manager
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
* Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and cross functional peers.
* Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Must have skills
* Strong conceptual knowledge of Authentication and Privileged Access management products.
* Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
* Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
* Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problem and communication skills