VMP Cosmetics is a leading cosmetics development company built from a team of experienced Chemists and Technicians with over 50 years of personal care formulation and product development experience.
Our team is experienced in all phases of Research and Development, Quality Control, FDA licensed to manufacture OTC Products.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into seamless images, layouts and designs.
· Generate thoughtful product designs and packaging materials that maintains the brand’s aesthetic though colors, typography, creative content…
· Design digital marketing content- website landing/featured pages, emails, and social media visuals
· Design Marketing and PR related materials (press releases, posters, ads, invitations, post cards, presentation materials, direct mailers and other miscellaneous design projects).
· Present design options at various stages of completion, making changes as necessary.
· Work both independently and with a group to create art that is unique, innovative, and on-brand.
· Prepare electronic files for output, which can include photo retouching and color correcting of electronic files.
· Assist in the overall company strategy regarding internet marketing, search engine optimization, web development and web design.
· Support team in building and achieving creative group goals and objectives.
· All other design & web related duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 5+ years of graphic design. Web developing experience would be a plus.
· Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
· Must be PROFICIENT/EXCELLENT InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, and Illustrator CC
· Experience developing responsive websites
· Good eye composition and meticulous attention to detail.
· Strong teamwork skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Multi-tasker and can meet deadlines in an appropriate manner.
· Excellent communication skills and time management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: