- Web applications are developed per client’s request.
- Telephone data is collected daily from multiple data sources with a variety of data types. The warehouse contains approximately five terabytes of data and collects approximately 30 gigabytes of data each week. The project is currently operating at Configuration Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Level 3.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting software development and oversight within a complex enterprise environment with ASP.net that provides an accelerated, and accurate, solution delivery across multiple simultaneous active projects, in a traditional waterfall.
- The products provided to the client are in either Microsoft Excel or HTML. The client's vision is to convert to an agile .Net environment.
- This role requires comprehensive SDLC understanding and demonstrated successes tailoring corporate level SDLC to be in compliance with customer SDLC and ability to conform to established procedures. The team is currently functioning under Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Level 3 Responsibilities also include providing technical guidance, advising, and mentoring staff for new report development techniques and technologies such as Agile framework supported by rapid development methodologies, applying security principles, implementing new .Net APIs, and preparing and presenting reports to Government staff and to the program’s Program Manager.
- Long-term opportunity with a federal subcontractor on a project that involves creatively rebuilding the application from ground zero.
- Above average pay.
- Long-term contracted engagement with highly skilled and dedicated co-workers.
- Learning opportunities.
- Support the design and development of a new environment based on ASP.Net and SQL Server 2014 implementation.
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services.
- Support the implementation of Agile/Scrum practices.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years of development experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience using ASP and .Net.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL (environment currently on 2008 upgrading to 2014).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and be able to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / medium-Risk federal agency security clearance.
About Wisemen Multimedia
Founded in 2010, we are a minority-owned, small business concern, based in Atlanta, GA. As an enterprise solutions provider, we offer a wide range of consulting and solutions development services designed to help you deploy the right resources at the right time the first time. With decades of experience, our leadership team leverages modern technology and future concepts to deliver our flagship services with excellence. We specialize in helping commercial clients enhance their capabilities while improving operational efficiency, and we champion efforts to help modernize agencies and reduce government burden.