UX Designer - Financial Data & Transactional Services - 6 weeks UX Designer - Financial Data & Transactional Services - 6 weeks
The location of the role is London / remote working.
The duration of this contract is 6 weeks.
The pay rate on offer is £450 per day.
The client is a large, multinational high-street retailer.
- You will be responsible for creating a campaign management system that helps target customer groups for different campaigns.
- Create a design system for a campaign management tool and establish design principles for creating screens, interactions that support accurate, fast, and correct data input and management.
- Design key-screens and interactions for the core campaign management tool that will establish how the design system needs to work.
- The design system will also be generic enough to be used for other staff-facing data tools.
- This is an internal system for the client's staff
Key skills and experience:
- Experience with financial data and/ or transactional services is beneficial
- Primary user research
- Usability testing
- Interaction design
- Collection and presentation of data
- UI design
- Creating and establishing a design system (there are already some starting points for this)
- Iterative and incremental design for experience
- Collaboration with product managers and engineering teams