This job has expired.
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies/Roadmaps, including performance and load testing.
- Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation. Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion.
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements to enable Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) with BAs and developers.
- Perform tasks required for automated test implementation including review acceptance criteria (Gherkin scripts), create integration/regression test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports.
- Improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible and easier to use). Utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests
- Plan, lead, oversee & report status of software testing initiatives.
- 15+ years’ experience software development testing required.
- 5+ years leading agile software development testing required.
- 5+ years implementing agile automated software functional & performance testing
- 3+ years implementing performance/load testing (Selenium & JMeter experience required)
- 3+ years developing and maintain software automated functional & performance testing scrips required
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
- jUnit, TestNG
- HP Test Suite
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Participate in Project Planning and Reviews as well as Test Design, Execution, and Assessment of Results for Solution Delivery Services (SDS) Software Development Projects. Examples of detailed task assignments – might vary by specific project:
- Support the definition/design of a project’s Test environment.
- Review input artifacts for testability and Participate in preparation of test data
- Create and execute project test scripts. Functional and non-functional including (not limited to) Data/database, interface, business functionality, performance, load, usability, and security.
- Design and write automated regression test packages.
- Develop/perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) database testing using SQL.
- Log and communicate test findings to the project manager for resolution of issues.
- Track and report testing activities/status
- Transfer test scripts and knowledge to Application Support team to facilitate regression testing of production releases.
- Development of Test Cases, and Automated Test Scripts;
- Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint and MS Team Foundation Studio experience required.
- Pro-actively seek and promote ideas/mechanisms to support management’s strategic direction for the Test Discipline and improve its Software Development Methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing of applications that complied with the applicable organization’s Software Development Lifecycle Methodology standards.
- Experience with traditional, DevOps and agile software testing required.
- Experience developing organization specific metrics to measure and improve Software Testing.
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile, DevOps and Scrum, etc.
- Experience in testing UI/UX best practices and 508 compliance.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Experience in all or some of the following programming platforms
- Linux and Bash command line
- RESTful APIs/JSON, SOAP
- Experience working with HP Test Suite
- Experience working with databases and various data formats and related technologies for testing.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract