Greetings from Saiana Technologies!!
We have an immediate need for SSIS developers with our client in Reston,VA location. Please find the brief JD and share me the profiles ASAP.
Position : SSIS developer
Duration : 1 year+extension
Client : Can reveal during the time of submission
Minimum 7 years of experience required.
We are seeking an experienced SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) ETL Developer who will work with business users and members of the technical team on the architecture, design, and development of highly scalable ETL processes and Data Warehouse (EDW) utilizing tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MicroStrategy for a diverse set of clients. The Senior Consultant must have 4+ years experience with the Data Warehouse architecture, design, development and deployment of business intelligence systems.
Additional responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
- Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities. Develop and ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
- Understand and experience maintaining a multi-terabyte enterprise data warehouse with an accompanying nightly update cycle within a team of like-minded and skilled professionals.
- ETL Repository Management, maintain appropriate backups and Multi-project/Multi-concurrent release ETL environment.
- Maintain common code libraries, so objects can be shared and folders for all Environments (Dev, System Test and Production), Code Check-In/Check-Out procedures and assists in managing all environments and what releases of code are in each.
- Document designs and architect data maps, develop data quality components and establish and/or conduct unit tests.
Thanks & Regards,
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $75.00 /hour
- SSIS: 7 years (Required)
- One location
- More than 1 year