Miramar is looking for an experienced Sr. UI Developer who has a passion for delivering beautiful, intuitive, software to Enterprise organizations. Modern front end frameworks are often a challenge for our clients - which is where we come in. The Sr. UI Developer will confidently deliver working software iterations every 2 weeks, on large projects and will be a major contributor within our quality team.
Miramar provides expert teams that build software solutions within complex business processes (often Supply Chain). Our belief is that great software is “User Focused”, and our clients must be willing to commit budget to excellence in architecture, testing, and design.
We are looking for a contractor to be deployed as our ambassador on our largest, long term project. Miramar provides competitive compensation and an incredible culture where we value the talent of our partners.
Sr. UI Developer Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Help define the technical architecture of the product
- Develop clean, reusable, well-structured and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Develop elegant, responsive, high performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Actively participate in code and design reviews
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data-driven approach.
- Contributes to advancing the team's design methodology and quality programming practices and mentors junior team members
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur, and presents technical issues and their impact to leadership
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT ARE REQUIRED
- 4+ Years of experience in Angular (ver 2+)
- Must have solid knowledge and professional experience developing compelling web applications with HTML, DOM, CSS, AJAX, cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance optimization.
- Confident assimilating to highly complex, fast-paced, projects with many variables
- Experience with detailed CSS
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality, maintain application stability in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of browser limitations/features
- Experience using code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with building and integrating with RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit, automated and integration tests
- Passion towards Front End Development
Nice to have
- Experience with React and VUE
- Experience with ExpressJS
- Background in supply chain (our tech often solves Supply Chain problems).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is 100% remote but may require occasional client site visits in N. Atlanta. Projects are usually time-sensitive and business-critical, therefore a strong work ethic, comfort with urgency, and commitment to quality work are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Angular 2+: 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)