This job has expired.
Job Title: Sr. Splunk Developer with AWS Exp
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience with knowledge in application design, interaction within application tiers (web, database, application servers), messaging (EMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Expertise in Splunk Searching and Reporting modules, Knowledge Objects, Administration, Dashboards, Clustering and Forwarder Management.
- Experience with log parsing, complex Splunk searches, including external table lookups.
- Generate or enhance Splunk Dashboards, Reports, and Alerts.
- Create Dashboards, Visualizations, Statistical reports, scheduled searches, alerts and knowledge objects.
- Splunk search construction with ability to create well-structured search queries that minimize performance impact.
- Experience with Splunk Apps for interfacing with infrastructure and tools (DBConnect, Jenkins App.. )
- Experience in automating Splunk Deployments and orchestration within AWS Cloud environment – experience with Splunk on AWS App a plus
- Good working exp in AWS – certification is a plus
- Hands on experience in creating AWS resource utilizations and usage monitoring dashboard independently
- Good understanding on how to ingest data from relevant AWS data sources – Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, S3
- Mid Level Unix admin skills – resource utilization, process monitoring, file system management
- Splunk Certification is a plus – User, PowerUser, Advanced Dashboarding
- Advanced Shell scripting knowledge (Csh, Bash), Perl, Python
Job Type: Contract
- AWS Cloud: 3 years (Required)
- AWS: 4 years (Required)
- ADMINISTRATOR: 4 years (Required)
- Splunk Searching: 4 years (Required)
- Splunk: 3 years (Required)