Note : In-Person interview is mandate.
Location: Washington, DC
- 7+ years experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience; as well as previous work in a technical area such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Additional qualifications and abilities needed:
- Skilled in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - identifying the requirements and mapping business rules to user requirements
- Develop applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies such as C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Ability to develop, maintain and enhance SharePoint Intranet platform
- Ability to understand, and validate requirements, and model solutions that meet both functional and non-functional SharePoint requirements
- Ability to analyze user needs and software requirements to determine and build ideal SharePoint solutions
- Develop SharePoint Framework webparts using NPM, React JS, Yeoman etc.
- Ability to build SharePoint hosted apps using CSOM, SPServices, REST API etc., and deploy them to on-premise and cloud environments
- Ability to create provider-hosted apps to leverage the legacy ASP.NET applications and create new applications using MVC.NET, Entity Framework, jQuery and AngularJS
- Develop Application pages and deploy them to SharePoint 2016 on-premise environment
- Ability to implement custom solutions consuming various REST and WCF Services. Build UI components parsing JSON returned by AJAX calls made to these services
- Ability to create custom HTTP Handlers and ASMX Web Services for handling cross domain requests and performing other CRUD operations on SharePoint Lists and Libraries
- Ability to build Restful services using Web API’s and use these services in different applications to fetch the data from external line of business systems
- Ability to Brand SharePoint sites by customizing Master Pages and Page Layouts using SharePoint Designer to maintain consistent look and feel across the sites
- Ability to design and develop responsive websites using Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to manipulate metadata and customize the look and feel of the forms, views using CSR JSlink
- Ability to use OOTB Search based webparts like Content Search and Search Results webparts and develop Display Templates to customize the look and feel of search results
- Create complex workflow processes using SharePoint Designer
- Work with O365 features like OneDrive, Delve, Yammer etc.
- Create custom solutions like Event Receivers, Application pages, Time Jobs and webparts using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET and Visual Studio
- Ability to build synchronous and asynchronous event receivers and associate them to different content types and lists
- Develop Timer Jobs to automate different SharePoint processes and schedule them to run on a regular basis
- Create web parts connecting to different external databases like SQL Server, DB2 etc.
Conference Call Notes:
Scope of project/Team:
Looking for a SharePoint Developer. They are currently working on SharePoint 2016 and will move to SharePoint Online later.
Must have skills:
7+ years of experience with SharePoint Development experience.
Experience with C# & .Net
- Write complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL Server
- Develop complex PowerShell scripts to automate processes and deployments
- Ability to create User Experience (UX) standards across multiple SharePoint site collections for both layout and interactivity
- Performing unit tests on the applications and all the affected systems based on the defined test cases
- Work with change management systems to deploy code and manage solutions
- Monitor the performance and utilization of SharePoint to ensure uptime and performance metrics meet required targets
- Address the technical issues in accordance to scope, timeline and budgetary parameters
- Work with user issues raised through ticketing system
- Troubleshoot problems and issues encountered by system users, suggest resolutions and resolve issues
- Ability to work with SharePoint administration team for deploying the solutions developed
- The ability to communicate and train end users on different processes and applications developed
Preferred Technical Proficiencies:
SharePoint Technologies MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016, Office 365 SharePoint Online, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0, InfoPath 2003/2007/2010
Reporting Tools SSRS, Crystal Reports, Dundas Dashboards
Database Technologies SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Access, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2
Development Tools Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013, InfoPath Designer, PowerShell GUI, Fiddler, SOAP UI, Nintex, Visio
Version Control Visual Source Safe(VSS) ,Team Foundation Server(TFS), GIT Hub
Web Server Apache, IIS 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.0, Windows Server 2008/2012
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2008/2012, UNIX, Linux
Other Tools AutoSPInstaller , IIS 7.5, ULS Viewer, Power GUI, Metalogix, Metavis, DocAve, Excel, TOAD, IBM Rational Rose, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, ATOM, Fireworks, ULS Viewer
And as an added nicety, if the candidate has some Drupal experience that would be great as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract