We are an OLTP and Business Intelligence team, building automated data delivery systems in AWS for a Federal client.
The Business Intelligence Developer will support the needs of the business through design and development of actionable analytics, development and maintenance of the BI platform as well as assist in the development of an enterprise analytical and self-service/ad-hoc reporting environment
· Manipulating Data using technical specs
· Building the Code utilizing Qlik View & Qlik Sense BI (Business Intelligence) Virtualization Software & Data from SQL Backend
· Use the QlikSense scripting engine to develop and publish re-usable QVDs while applying best-practice QVD modeling techniques.
· Use QlikSense to deliver best-in-class dashboards and visualizations to the business
· Ensure all Qlik development is in line with the best practices, principals, and standards defined by the guidelines and complies with the firm’s overall data control standards.
· Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance
The ideal candidate must have
· 5-7 years of business intelligence experience
· Strong experience working within an agile development environment and experience in standard project methodologies.
· QlikView: QV server administration experience and familiarity with QV management console
· QlikSense: Experience optimizing data architecture and data libraries for specific use in QlikSense
· Qlik NPrinting: Ability to build new reporting solutions leveraging NPrinting application
· Advanced skills optimizing Qlik data models and directly developing Qlik dashboards. Qlik-specific skills must include:
o Load script development experience: Ability to load data from multiple source
o Experience using scripts to transform data for various dashboard requirements
o Advanced knowledge using set analysis & variables
o Experience developing QlikView user interfaces: Creating charts, filter boxes, list boxes, text objects, etc. Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
o Familiarity with section access
· Extensive data modeling experience
· 7-10 years of total experience within Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management, and/or Management Consulting roles.
· Attention to detail a must with focus on executive quality presentation
· Excellent communication and client partnership ability; ability to bridge the gap between business users and technical subject matter experts
· Bachelor’s degree required; Quantitative / Technical discipline preferred (e.g. Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Statistics)
· Ability to update and write SQL code required to extract data from source systems
· Prior experience devising and instituting predictive analytical frameworks
· Strong Database/Java coding/design skills
· Expertise with ETL procedures
Prior experience with Kafka, Openshift, GITLab,
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
The kind of people we look for:
· Versatile thinkers who thrive on variety and challenge
· Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
· Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
· Individuals who can work independently with no supervision that can contribute towards organizational success
"Infomatics Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law."
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- total: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)