Sr. Drupal Web Developer
Reston, VA / Gaithersburg, MD
This position can be a Full time with benefits / 1099 / C2C
General roles & responsibilities:
- Perform user interface (UI) development and testing
- Integrate Drupal website with SOLR search
- Customize UI using Java Script, AngularJS, CSS, and HTML5 technology stack.
- Work with customers to translate business needs into software solutions.
- Assist the Project Manager in project planning, tasks and timeline determination for your deliverables.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures, including following the change management process and ensure compliance with SDLC standards and other customer specified processes
- Stay abreast of current technology and seek out new tools that can be utilized appropriately
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Must possess at least 10 years of professional IT consulting and software development experience.
· Expertise in Drupal integration with Apache SOLR with Search API and ZooKeeper
· Must possess at least 7 years of experience with PHP.
· Must possess at least 7 years of experience with Drupal (preferably a working knowledge of Drupal 8)
· Must possess at least 7 years of experience designing and developing web user interfaces using Java Script, Angular 2+, JQuery, CSS, JSON, and HTML5
· Experience with MySQL.
- Must be able to read and analyze application code to obtain an understanding of the process flow and functional purpose
- Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members and hit the ground running, with minimal guidance, towards a common goal
- Requires strong communication skills with other team members and clients
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions
- Agile development experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- BS. degree or equivalent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract