It's a chance to build on your existing engineering skills and to be a part of a team that’s delivering innovative products to our members and our internal business stakeholders. CSI Interfusion is also moving towards delivering our services in Microsoft Azure, so the role would be an opportunity to showcase your Azure skills and continue to develop them over time.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Sammamish, WA
Duration: 12 ~18 Months
- Working part of the team and product team to contribute design and implementation of the product.
- The role involving bug fixing, investigating, implementing new feature.
- Ability ramping up quickly and learn internal tools and practices.
Must to Have:
- 5+ years software development experiences
- PowerShell, Azure automation, OMS, application insights, Azure Monitor, Visual studio test
- Experience working with C#, Multi-tier architecture, VM/SQL internals/Operations on domain environments
- Experience with Networking, SQL AO/Windows Clustering, Failover/Failback automation
- Ability to quickly learn internal tools and practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Good design and familiar with development cycle
- Familiar with VSTF/VSO, GIT, Microsoft office applications, PowerShell, Azure, DevOps
- Ability to plan, schedule, and delivery quality
- Knowledge or experience in MapReduce jobs
- Passion, ambitious, work hard
Job Type: Contract
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- Azure: 2 years (Required)
- Powershell: 3 years (Required)
- Bellevue, WA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)