City : McLean
State : VA
Job Description :
Title: Big Data Developer
Location: McLean, Virginia
Duration: 12+ months Contract with potential to Convert/Extent
Client’s Single Family Division is currently seeking a Senior BigData Developer to implement BigData tools and methods of data processing and ingestion as a member of the Credit Analytics and Reporting team.
· Cleanse, manipulate and analyze large datasets (Structured and Unstructured data - XMLs, JSONs, PDFs) using Hadoop platform.
· Develop Python, PySpark, Spark scripts to filter/cleanse/map/aggregate data.
· Manage and implement data processes (Data Quality reports)
· Develop data profiling, deduping logic, matching logic for analysis
· Programming Languages experience in Python, PySpark and Spark for data ingestion
· Programming experience in BigData platform using Hadoop platform
· Present ideas and recommendations on Hadoop and other technologies best use to management
· 5+ years of experience in processing large volumes and variety of data (Structured and unstructured data, writing code for parallel processing, XMLS, JSONs, PDFs)
· 3+ years of programming experience in Python, Spark for data processing and analysis.
· Strong SQL experience is a must
· 3+ years of experience - using Hadoop platform and performing analysis.
· Familiarity with Hadoop cluster environment and configurations for resource management for analysis work
· Detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
Job Types: Full-time, Contract