Brandify is an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions that provide brands with a better understanding of their connection to their customers. Brandify does this by capturing incredibly powerful data as well as providing strategy and customized services to help brands maximize their online presence and drive customers to their locations.
For 20+ years, Brandify has powered more than 500 brands serving more than 4.5 million bricks and mortar locations, globally reaching millions of consumers daily. Brandify's mission is to leverage location technology to transform the way businesses connect to consumers while offering unrivaled personal service.
We are exploring all of Southern California to find a Senior Back End Developer for our Anaheim, CA headquarters.
- 5+ years experience with REST API development and cloud connectivity
- 3-5 straight years focused on Node.JS and Express development
- 3+ years experience with Postgres backend DB connectivity
- Experience with Google cloud-based production deployment of SaaS apps
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with APIs to access and display page data.
- Debug Front, Middle, and Back-End issues as they arise.
- Execute work according to deadlines and department timeline
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Compensation In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits!
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Company Life Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote Work Program
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Happy hours
- Job Training and Conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees oh so well!
It is the policy of Brandify to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Brandify will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Brandify’s programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, promotions and social/recreational programs. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.