SyApps is a technology and management consulting services firm focused on providing solutions in strategy, processes, technology and management. As a diverse end-to-end IT and management solution provider, SyApps offers a range of technical expertise to help customers compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Tax Terms: Contract
Design, develop, validate and deploy the Talend ETL processes using Talend data integration and data quality tools in an AWS environment. Successful candidates should possess experience in the Agile development methodology, and solid exposure to many of the other technologies listed below.
- AWS Services
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of experience in ETL Development
- Hand on experience with Talend development
- Good experience with AbInitio/Informatica
- Expert level understanding of ETL framework and data warehousing, as it relates to cloud/AWS
- Expert level demonstrated experience in developing code, implementation and adopting to cloud strategy
- Experience working in cloud environments, AWS, big data environments
- At least three years hands on experience developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway
- At least one language common to cloud platforms such as Java or Python
- Agile Methodologies
- Creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Test-driven development and/or behavior-driven development
- Ability to stay current with the evolving platform and understand how new AWS services can enrich our products
- Familiarity with GIT and managing branching strategies
- Familiarity with Docker
- Other skills that you have may include: Continuous monitoring solutions such as Elastic Stack, Microservice Architecture and DevOps: CloudFormation (infrastructure as code), Ansible, Auto Scaling.
Location: Reston, VA
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed ta policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.