Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechInt Solutions Group is seeking a Solutions Architect to join our Reston team. This is US government contract and requires US Citizenship.
Design, build and assist in implementation of enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy · Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Conduct Design Workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Present solutions of an extremely technical nature to senior level stake holders
- Create exceptional, technically correct, as well as impactful technical documents
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements · Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
- Conduct Gap analysis of security tools, security solutions, as well as processes
- Assist in scoping resource requirements
- Assist in creation of implementation schedules
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of direct cybersecurity experience in a heavy technical role
- ISC2 CISSP is preferred
- Certifications such as CCIE, CCSP, Security+, CCNP Security, CCNA Security, CISA, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, or other technical certifications
- Experience in a cyber architecture team on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments
- Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment
- Experience testing tools and solutions sets against customer requirements
- Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies
- Experience in TOGAF, Federal Enterprise Architecture or similar Enterprise Architecture models
- Experience in NIST RMF or CDM Framework
- Experience in conducting assessments at an Enterprise by reviewing technical documentations, conducting interviews and workshops to identify gaps and developing a tailored solution is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions
- A minimum 3 years of experience in architecting Security solutions, such as Incident Response Automation, Packet Filtering, Proxies, Network Access Protection, Trust Internet Connection (TIC), Email Gateways, Web Application Firewalls, Data Loss Protection (DLP), Encryption (Data at Rest, Data in Motion) or Software Development Assurance (code inspection), is highly desired.
- General Programming Experience with languages such as Java, Python, C , Ruby or PHP is desired
- A minimum six years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
- Experience in interfacing with a wide array of security vendors
- Ability to work across multiple projects and task orders simultaneously
- Exceptional experience conducting briefings, interviews, as well as presentations to senior level leadership
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
- azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)