The successful Solutions Architect (Azure, SaaS, Architecture) will help to devise and support the implementation of a new SSAS product.
Responsibilities for the Solutions Architect (Azure, SaaS, Architecture):
- Assist with any functional specifications for enhancements to the new system
- Create technical overview documents (as-is)
- Specify integrations between the new system, internal systems and external systems
- Create technical architecture diagrams (as-is)
- Assist with the specification of enhancements to the new system
- Work with and support the implementation teams as they build and test the new integrations
- Understand how the new SaaS solution approaches feeds/integrations
Experience for the Solutions Architect (Azure, SaaS, Architecture):
- Experience around Azure Iaas or Paas services and the migration of systems to those services
- Experience of Microsoft Azure on cloud, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB & Azure App services
- A proven track record of working with SaaS solutions and integrations
- A strong understanding of working with 3rd parties to integrate systems
- Excellent technical exposure to Swagger API documentation, JSON APIs + Power BI Connector
To apply for the Solutions Architect (Azure, SaaS, Architecture) please press the apply button.