What You'll Get to Do:
During this internship, you will be working alongside our Advanced Solutions team developing multi-tiered applications in JAVA for various mission critical software projects. These projects will be a combination of existing applications as well as new development work. You will be comfortable operating in all phases of the application lifecycle.
More About the Role:
- Work collaboratively with peers to solve complex problems and create capabilities the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community
- Develop JAVA based software for software systems, tools, and applications
- Participate in team meetings and software design reviews
- You will gain real-world experience to prepare you for your professional career
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government clearance
- Minimum program commitment of 10 weeks (starting in mid to late May 2020)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming (i.e. C, C++, Java) or standard design practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to work in a team environment
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.