The Vanguard 2.2.1 contract currently has an opening for a SharePoint Dashboard/Data Visualization Administrator to support the Department of State (DoS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) Foreign Operations IT Infrastructure Division. This program develops leading-edge technologies and delivers innovative solutions to the DoS. SAIC is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to build dashboards and data visualization solutions. The position will work directly with the customer to convert their raw data into functional and actionable information.
This role may be able to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of related IT experience.
- 2 years of experience in SharePoint data visualization, analytics, reporting & data management
- Develop and maintain ITI Directorate dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, and reports using SharePoint (preferred)
- Display department data in a simple, intuitive format, and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Develops dashboards with data driven content, data visualizations, and reports using various SharePoint tools
- Ability to query and analyze data from varied databases and data sets
- Experience with automated workflow tools (SharePoint preferred)
- All candidates for consideration must have active Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with Splunk
- Understanding of SQL
- Team oriented approach and capable of working independently
- Mission/customer driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills