Please apply with an ORIGINAL resume (NOT an Indeed-generated version) in order to be considered for the interviewing process. Any applications submitted without a resume in its ORIGINAL version will NOT be processed for review.
Immediate opportunity to join our team with a digital healthcare company to develop a suite of products that will assist users in selecting healthcare plans and living healthier lives.
This is a contract-to-hire position with a competitive hourly rate. You can expect very competitive pay as our median compensation is $180,000.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Scala Developer to work on the product’s middle tier and backend development. This position is available in Chicago, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, or Minneapolis with limited remote work. Industry experience building highly scalable distributed systems in Scala is required. You will be joining a team of developers to bring this product to fruition. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in Scala for a growing healthcare company.
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and intend to move into offer stage quickly. If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
- Must demonstrate industry experience building highly scalable distributed systems and webservices
- Scala development experience is required
- Must demonstrate strong unit testing and version control experience; Scalatest, Spec2, ScalaCheck, Git preferred
- Database and caching experience with SQL or NoSQL is required; PostGRES, Elasticsearch, MongoDB preferred
- Must have experience with cloud-based hosting and deployment
- Must have experience working in Agile environment
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role. You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States asNO SPONSORSHIPwill be provided. NO 3rd PARTIES.
Job Type: Contract
- United States (Required)