A fast growing medical data analytics company operating across the clinical trials sector is seeking a Senior React Front End Developer to join the team on a 6 month, fully remote, Outside IR35 Project.
The role will involve helping the client to deliver their medical image analysis solutions to large clinical trials.
Senior React Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Revising and refining the user interface designs with the team and the UX designers to ensure technical practicability
- Developing strong and reusable components to be used for security, speed, and scalability
- Play a key part in the Agile teams and a participant in Agile ceremonies
- Participating in continuous improvement of the codebase, its architecture and testability
- Collaborating with backend developers on integration with their APIs.
Senior React Front End Developer Skills Required:
- React framework
- Expert in CSS
- Experience with UI components and component libraries
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility, responsive layout and grid systems
- Experienced integrating with back-end APIs and experience in Code Repos (Git)
- Microsoft/Azure Understanding
- DevOps & Development Understanding
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- A strong academic background is required for this role- a Minimum of 2:1 in a Computer Science/Related Degree required
Immediate interview slots this week via a Teams video call with immediate on boarding taking place.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.