Looking for a senior .net Developer for one of our reputed clients. Minimum of 9+years required in developing .net applications
This role provides computer engineering, computer systems analysis, computer science and software engineering. Develops, modifies, and applies computer modeling and programming applications to analyze and solve mathematical and scientific problems affecting system and program performance. Participates in all phases of scientific and engineering projects such as research, design, development, testing, modeling, simulating, training, and documentation.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, MVC framework
- Experience with Java Script, J Query, bootstrap, css
- Experience in writing Procedures & Queries in both Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in setup and configuration of IIS web server
- Good analysis skills for trouble shooting Production issues
- Experience analyze the code for the cross-impacts while developing defects and enhancements for releases
- Work on Web Service API s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production related issues, enhancement and bugs fixing for application and database
- Work with different system owners for application integrations and data exchange between systems
- Experience in performing thorough unit testing and code reviews
- Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation/Clean up processes
- Experience in build and deployment of applications; required to produce quality documentation for build and deployment
- Experience in Financial and Human Capital applications
- Support requirements analysis to develop LOE for requirements provided by the customer
- Good to have working knowledge with various LDAP systems like AD, OID, etc., and IWA integration
- Have worked in development tools – Jira, Git and Confluence
- Worked in Agile/Scrum team environment
- Having worked at FAA in the past is a plus
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- For Information Technology Systems Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, or Network Analysis/Design/Test, any combination of degree and relevant experience will be considered if the relevant experience requirement is satisfied.
Job Type: Contract