Sr. .NET Developer
· Must possess at least 10 years of professional IT consulting and software development experience.
· Must possess experience with Azure Platform of a Service products, such as App Services, Notification Hub, Event Hub, Functions, Microservices
· Experience developing object oriented solutions
· Experience of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform a plus
· Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
· Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members and hit the ground running, with minimal guidance, towards a common goal
· Requires strong communication skills with other team members and clients
General Roles and Responsibilities
· Design and develop applications for Azure framework utilizing ASP.NET and Web API Framework
· In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server
· Hands on experience with any standard Agile/DevOps toolset during SDLC (for CI, CD, Automation, Requirement Management, Issues tracking etc.)
· Develop secure application using .NET (Authentication/Authorization)
· Experience and knowledge of working on NoSQL databases or Cosmos DB
· Proven experience of migrating the data from legacy systems
· Owns end-to-end application development work, unit/integration testing and UAT/Prod releases.
· Works well in Agile/Scrum with continuous integration and deployment.Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated problem solving
· Work with customers to translate business needs into software solutions.
· Assist the Project Manager in project planning, tasks and timeline determination for your deliverable.
· Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
· Applicants selected will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
BS. degree or equivalent experience
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- .NET: 8 years (Preferred)
- 1 year
- Multiple locations