This job has expired.
Looking for a Senior MS SQL Database Administrator for one of our client.
- Install, Configuring, Patching, Maintaining and Upgrading SQL Server Database Servers
- Installation and configuration of highly available clustered environment.
- Setting up of synchronization between the highly available SQL server
- Monitor and fix delays in synchronization
- Performance Tuning and Query Optimization using native SQL Server tools
- Monitor and support High Availability Database server including Availability Groups and Replication.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance and database issues impacting production databases.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Create functions and stored procedures to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Ad-hoc query generation using T-SQL
- Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Participation in design and development of tabular data models to support primary lines of business and data analysts
- Support and assist the BI developers with data provisioning and new tool discovery
- Work with eCommerce, CRM, ERP and Mobile developers to determine data sourcing and integration needs and solution design including data flows in a hybrid on premise/cloud environment
- Minimum 8 years of SQL Server Experience in building and supporting highly available SQL databases
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as a DBA for MS-SQL databases.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in installation, configuration and administration of MS-SQL databases
- Implementing best practices around administration, backup, restore, security patching and vulnerability analysis.
- Strong experience in identifying synchronization issues with clustered environments and resolving them.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that
- Strong SQL Coding experience including unions, correlated sub-queries etc. to extract and transform data.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- DBA experience including performance monitoring and tuning, daily process monitoring, and security administration, backups and recoveries.
- Microsoft BI Stack including Power Query, Power Pivot and Power View.
- Fast learner filled with curiosity
- Experience connecting MS Reporting to a Web application in a self-service portal
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Microsoft C#.Net used to create SSIS modules using SSIS Script Component objects
- Experience backing up and recovering databases
- Experience in FICAM/Identity Management Industry
- Experience operating in traditional and agile project models
- Strong Interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate, and create consensus.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 8 year of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Job Type: Contract