ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS AS PER CLIENT'S REQUEST!!!!!
Title: Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Reston, VA, 20190
Full Stack Software Engineer must be a skilled engineer with an unwavering passion for excellence in Software Engineering and drive to transform that passion into consistent excellence in product development. The candidate will partner with Product Owners/Architects, Developers, and other Software Engineers to help design, define, implement functional features, system level validation and verify features of product development.
Qualified candidates will show an aptitude learning and implementation of advanced software engineering practices in AWS, Microservices environment to solve complex problems with a mission to release high quality software that is resilient and optimally performing. Candidates will be engaged in both software development and quality engineering as a full stack engineer.
Nice To Have: AngularJS, AWS - Lambda, SNS, SQS, Dynamo, Node.js, ReactJS
Process: Video interview - F2F w/white boarding
- Expert level experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL databases – applied to develop web applications.
- Experience in developing test automations using API testing and/or BDD testing with REST assured, JMeter, Selenium.
- Good leadership and communication skills. Must be adoptable, open minded and sensible for the team needs.
- Experience in working with AWS services, deploying applications to AWS.
- Knowledge of nodejs and Python.
- Exposure to DevOps tools and automation.
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs. Preferred Skills:
- Working experience with performance tuning and stress testing.
- AWS DevOps engineering experience in creating ops scripts and infrastructure maintenance.
Job Type: Contract