Microsoft’s Cloud + AI Group is seeking an experienced software development engineer to design and develop advanced intelligent experience to improve the customer’s engagement by completing the task on behalf of customer and improve customer’s satisfaction. We are looking for a passionate, creative, analytical and experienced individuals who love creating cloud-based product with latest AI technology.
Software Design Engineer w/ Focus on Front-End UX Development
The Business AI team is looking for a Software Design Engineer who will focus on Development and Test activities, specifically delivery of content management portal and tools implemented in HTML5/CSS3/TypeScript/C#.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Fit and finish work for UI design alignment
- Test Execution
- Test Automation
- Fix bugs/DCR
- New features and tools development
- Blocking bugs investigation and fixing
- Attending and contribute in Sprint planning meetings, show-and-tell & retrospective meetings
- Work on prioritized backlog items, meeting or exceeding all acceptance criteria & delivering high quality product in a timely manner.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional software development
- Knowledgeable in service layer (ASP.NET, REST API) and data access layer (NoSQL Database) technologies
- Passion on rapid product development and startup work style
- Experience with popular frontend framework: React, Angular, or Vue, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- UI Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity: