The candidate will participate in a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to the sustainment and modernization of the EDI systems improving existing solutions and creating new solutions (Angular, Node.js, and Web Development).
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be responsible for the provision of software design and development services in support of maintenance, enhancements and modernization
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or HL7 messaging.
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance or higher
- Experience controlling source code in Git and Gihub and formal configuration management practices
- Working knowledge of Section 508 Compliance
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, and Azure
- Expertise with multiple external applications and environments such as, but not limited to healthcare billing clearinghouses, Information Assurance applications and/or insurance companies.
- Collaborator, self-starter, strategic providing input to technical design to meet project objectives
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results key milestones targets
- Proven experience in developing and supporting large development initiatives that are similar in scope and complexity
- Experience in a Scrum Agile environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
- Develop solutions that integrate with existing VA architecture
- Program using industry standard methods
Job Types: Temporary, Contract