This job has expired.
We are looking for a talented, creative DevOps Engineer to inspire and continual improvements.
- Accountable for develop, deployment strategies and build configuration management
- Work closely with the Infrastructure, product development and services teams
- Continuously engaging project teams to deliver quality products.
- Develop and maintain scripts for continuous delivery
- Deploying and updating system and application software
- Communication - Ensures regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources.
- 5+ years of proven experience working in a DevOps environment and continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Experience in scripting or programming languages (Ruby, Perl, Python, Shell, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience in monitoring tools like (Splunk, ELK, Application monitoring, etc.)
- Solid understanding of networking and security best practices
- Expert level understanding and implementation of Java and RESTful API
- BA/BS in business, computer science or other technical field or appropriate work experience
Job Type: Contract
- DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
- Web Logic/Tomcat: 2 years (Preferred)
- Redmond, WA (Preferred)