JMA Solutions, a leading government contractor for the Federal Aviation Administration, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Angular Developer. This position is located in Herndon, VA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop applications from high-fidelity comps and/or functional prototypes/proof of concepts, converting them into well-functioning, responsive UIs for multiple viewing platforms
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture
- Ensure functionality degrades gracefully on older browsers, specifically in IE
- Research and learn new development tools and techniques
- Implement test-driven development methods, supporting end to end testing
- Implement security and data protection features
- Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, Angular / NodeJS, Ember, Backbone.js, Underscore, NGRX.
- Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working with data visualization libraries such as: d3JS, Chart.JS or similar APIs.
- Experience working with frameworks Bootstrap 3+, and Foundation 5+
- Experience with automation/build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, npm, Phantom.js, etc.)
- Experience using Git / GitHub
- Previous experience working within a product team
- Experience working with SQL database such as MYSQL
SECURITY CLEARANCE: The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
EDUCATION: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Management, or other IT Degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Engineering, Math, and/or Science Degrees are acceptable substitute Degrees
SALARY: Negotiable depending on level of experience and education levels. JMA offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Angular 4/5/6/7: 3 years (Required)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location