SC Cleared SharePoint Developer - Bristol - £400-£450 - 3 Months (Expenses Covered) + (Remote Work)
SharePoint Developer is required by a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Bristol. Are you looking to develop your knowledge and move on in your career?
My client is looking for a confident SharePoint developer that will be responsible for ensuring successful software solutions for their client base. SC Clearance is Essential.
As a SharePoint Developer you will have to be:
- Substantial practical experience of working with SharePoint on Premise and SharePoint Online
- Confident with your skillset
- Capable of managing small to medium projects to time using formal methods
- Evangelist that can steer the project in the right direction
- Experience with .NET, C#, WCF, XML, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with the SharePoint Framework SPFX
- Have very strong relationship building skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have good analytic and numeracy skills
- A creative individual with a good understand on the SharePoint market
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Nadif Colad at or call for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Dynamics professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Dynamics professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.