- 7+ years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT architecture environments and experience as a solution or application architect on large-scale development projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Proven working knowledge of OOPS concept, Java, J2EE, Web Services, Oracle and related technologies
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- Minimum 4+ years with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Experience with cloud ETL tools, such as Data Loader and Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration.
- Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
Job Type: Contract