Looking for a lead SalesforceDeveloper, on-site interview required.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Contributing to daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce applications, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Communicating with project managers, business analysts (BA), and other developers to design project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive agile work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet release goals successfully
- Interacting directly with testers, BA as necessary following Agile software development methodologies to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce sandbox instances
- Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- 4+ of software development and 2 years of custom Salesforce application development
- Writing Apex batches, Schedule classes to process large volume of data on a periodic basis.
- Experience integrating with other internal/external applications using SOAP/REST based web services with certification/credential authentication.
- Profound experience in customizing Reports and Dashboards.
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s) is a plus.
Job Type: Contract