Warriors Ethos, a 501c(3) located in Reston Virginia, has an immediate need for a Salesforce Consultant to support our main office.
This is not a fulltime W2 position.
Sensitivity towards nonprofits’ missions and operations is essential, alongside the ability to explain technical options and limitations effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide Salesforce.com CRM solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing
· Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce Administration and implementation in the following areas:
o Setting up new users and profiles
o Custom objects, workflows, permissions
o Reports, Dashboards and Views
o Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads
o Website-to-Salesforce integration
o Assist with data migration from other systems
· Input data into Salesforce utilizing Formstack; make changes to, update, and modify existing entries and databases
· 1+ years in tech as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator - a plus
· 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer - required
· Demonstrated ability using Formstack as a data input/data management system - required
· Experience working with nonprofit organizations - strongly preferred
· Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
· Open source Website CMS experience with WordPress- required
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
· Ability to self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
· Ability to train designated staff in the use of Formstack and Salesforce
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
· Comfortable working with veterans, and with a veteran-focused organization
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Duration: 1-3 months
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $38.00 to $39.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: