We're looking for an “* Salesforce Architect”* for an immediate opening with one of our clients located in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 and C2C
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience Salesforce platform.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite as well as the Force.com Platform
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience with Lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ESB and ETL)
- The core function of the Salesforce Technical Architect role is to take ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products.
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as MuleSoft
- Experience using Agile methods to deliver software solutions · Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Contract
- Salesforce platform/SFDC components: 10 years (Required)
- Lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers: 8 years (Required)