We are looking for a developer to join Project Civiq to help bring to life a most compelling distributed, federated and open social platform.
As one of the first members of the project team you'll be working on all aspects of the project, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. you'll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Comfortable working-in/learning-quickly a Ruby on Rails environment.
- A craftsmanship-like approach to writing code.
- A minimalist design aesthetic with an eye towards reduction.
- Ability to work on a small team and get lots done with minimal oversight.
- An evident passion for the intersection of the tech and democracy.
- Ability to articulate ideas and future direction to both the rest of the team and users.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and healthy sense of humor.
- You should work and play well with others and be solutions oriented.
- Candidates need to have native proficiency in English
Job Type: Contract
- English (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)