6 Months Contract
Candidates Must have experience with ALS (Advance Lending Solutions)
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
* Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
* Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
* Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
* Demonstrates an understanding of Client systems and the financial services industry.
* Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs.
* Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
* Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
* Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
* Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
* May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas