This position requires an energetic individual to provide support & leadership in the areas of embedded software qualification and test for our Signal Analyzers, Signal Sources and SW applications.
The major responsibilities will be as follows:
- Design and develop test systems, functional test cases as required.
Be responsible for defect submission, tracking, resolution and reporting
Ideally we will need a candidate with the following Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Test & Measurement environment or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience with C# .NET development utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge on RF and microwave signal generation and analysis measurements applications and wireless technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making.
Rate of Pay: $70/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8-5:30 (remote work is not an option)