A fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised Technology organisation based in Central London on an initial 9 month contract for an experienced QA Technician. The aim of the role will be leading the creation and execution of large feature testing strategies.
- Previous experience as a: QA Technician, QA Engineer, QA Tester, QA Analyst, QA Test Engineer, QA Test Analyst, QA Test Consultant, Quality Assurance Tester, Quality Assurance Engineer or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, iterative development process improvement
- Software QA automation experience working with one or more of the following technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML, Java, Java Script, Python, PERL Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience utilizing high-quality automation to solve test problems