Client : Sprint
Position Title : QA – API TESTER
Work Location : Reston , VA
Duration : 6 Months
Rate : Market
Work Authorization : ONLY USC required
· Bachelors in business, computer science, MIS or other four-year related degree
· 4 + years of QA / API testing , Integration testing on backend side.
· Experience with Ecommerce applications
· Knowledge of JIRA, Quality Center & ALM tools for defect tracking
· Hands on experience with Oracle DB/SQL
· Hands on working experience in testing methodologies , writing test cases , test scripting.
· Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies -Traditional Waterfall Model and iterative approach to software development as per Agile (Scrum) methodology and Rational Unified Process (RUP)
· Defines and develops test plans, scenarios, test scripts and test cases. Work closely with Development Team for test case preparation and manages the artifacts and process within the quality assurance framework.
· Expertise in Sanity& Regression testing. Able to perform required testing during production deployments/ testing phase of any project
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
· Create and edit XML schema definitions (XSD), RESTful API Modeling (YAML) using Open API standards , should have worked on API testing .
Job Type: Contract
- Oracle DB/SQL: 1 year (Required)
- XML schema definitions (XSD), RESTful API Modeling (YAML): 1 year (Required)
- QA / API testing , Integration testing on backend side: 1 year (Required)