- Develop, implement, enhance and debug software solutions based on user requirements.
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan, and Unit Test case documentation
- Troubleshoot and Fix production issues
- Research issues reported by users and recommend fixes and solutions to be implemented after review by SMEs
- Work on application enhancements.
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle development environment including strong SQL and PL/SQL skills, creating procedures, functions, packages, views and tables and advanced SQL analytics
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of SQL Data definition and Data Manipulation language.
- Strong experience of Oracle database design, data modelling and performance tuning.
- Good experience of Oracle 11g and 12c with use of tools like PL/SQL Developer, Toad
- Good knowledge of Oracle job scheduling and windows batch scheduling.
- Good experience with Shell Scripting
- Good Experience of Java based web applications, JSP, JBOSS EAP and basic understanding of Vaadin and GWT
- Basic understanding of Business Objects and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Code control tools like SVN, issue tracking tools like JIRA and JDBC thin and thick clients
- Oracle Certification
Job Type: Contract