For one of our ongoing Multiyear project, we are looking for a seasoned Cloud DevOps with CF/ Pivotal Cloud Foundry, vSphere infrastructure, & cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) IaaS Technical Consultant, who can initially work from our office in Chicago. After a month there may be a possibility of working remotely.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Enterprise Cloud Foundry/ Pivotal Cloud Foundryinstallation on a variety of IaaS providers, which may include AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, Openstack with security, backup/recovery, system resiliency
- Scales Cloud Foundry foundations. Assists with backlogs, upgrades, backup and recovery, and creating or integrating with existing CI/CD pipelines
- Assists with release engineering, deployment and lifecycle management of small and large scale cloud software through Bosh.
- Understanding of the private and public cloud platforms and providers, such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience managing high-performance and highly available production systems, including applications, storage and networks
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT) and various virtualization, Mainly vSphere technologies
- Experience configuring and maintaining secure, large-scale, complex, distributed applications or platforms
- Experience monitoring platform and application performance and usage
- Experience with automation scripts and CI/CD pipeline tools, including Jenkins or Concourse
- Experience with servers (Tomcat, WebLogic) and databases (Oracle, Mongo, Postgres), as well as Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, Go, Nagios, Splunk and/or Siteminder
Send your resume along with your current salary or rate/hr and contact details.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract