Gallery Design Studio is a NYC based creative studio specializing in B2B creative solutions. From a customer’s first interaction with a brand to their first purchase and beyond, we craft experiences that are engaging and easy to navigate, through intuitive design.
The designer will help with graphic design projects, updating Wordpress sites, UX/UI design and various design projects. While focused on design, you will have the opportunity to work with our client's marketing and engineering teams, learning project processes beyond your traditional role.
The designer will report to the Creative Director and lead graphic designer.
- Bachelor's in graphic design/communication/marketing
- At least 2 years graphic and UX/UI design experience
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Fluent in Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD
- Proficient in Google Docs and Google Slides
- You are coachable
- You love problem solving
- You are collaborative
- You are diligent with deadlines
- Can manage fast turn arounds and multiple projects at the same time
- Pixel perfect deliverables
- Clear design process
- You have a sense of humor
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Motion Graphics: 1 year (Preferred)
- InVision: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Required)
- More than 1 year
- One location
- Fully Remote
Hours per week: