Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS). Presents ideas for system improvements. Develops cost estimates for software developments or enhancements. Conducts impact analysis for software changes. Produces detailed specifications and writes software code. Works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements. Conducts unit tests and documents findings. Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production. Adheres to program configuration change control standards. Provides input into training manuals for users. Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, and Momentum). Writes interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the application programmatic interface (API). Extends applications by using applicable application tools. Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
The desired candidate will work as a member of an Integrated Project Team, supporting Oracle EBS R12.2.4 enhancement and problem resolution for user-reported problems. The Technical Development Team resources work closely with architecture, functional resources, solution developers, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions. Works closely with functional consultants to develop technical design documents, develop programs, and unit test to meet all the business requirements.
- Analyzes business/functional requirements and determines appropriate technical solutions
- Performs analysis and design, solution development, uses accepted solution engineering practices, design techniques, and tools
- Develops technical specifications, configures the system, develops and installs modifications
- Provides assistance in development of user guides and training materials
- Aids customer in implementation issues and final results verification through continuously revising and adjusting customer business processes, data inputs, management reporting requirements, and system usage.
- Reports problems which might affect total customer operation performance to customer’s management and to direct manager
- Proficient in OA Framework, SOA, OBIEE
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, SQL Loader, Jdeveloper, Java, JSP, Unix scripting
- The Developer will be responsible for the technical design, and development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows (RICE-W) within Oracle eBusiness Suite (eBS)
- Knowledge of Oracle API's for Payables, Purchasing, Projects & Time and Labor modules
- Complete and update technical designs for all RICE-W Components
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Experience in OAF Customization's involving PL/SQL API calls, Partial page rendering, EO Based VO Extensions, Deployment of JAR files
- Java Programming and OAF extensions of VO Objects, EO Object, Controller, AM and BC4J Objects.
- Seven Years of IT experience, with at least 5 years’ large-scale Oracle ERP sustainment experience
- Experience with Oracle Federal Financials EBS R12.2.3 or above
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of
o Prospect to Order (P2O): Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management
o Order to Cash (O2C): Inventory, Accounts Receivable
o Procure to Pay (P2P): Purchasing, Accounts Payable
o Budget to Report (B2R): Federal Administrator, General Ledger
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree plus seven years relevant experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Prior Oracle eBS Federal Financial Management experience supporting Air Force or DoD customers
- Relevant certifications, to include OCP, CDFM, CGM, etc.
- Possess or has ability to obtain a NACI clearance
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- More than 1 year
- One location
- Monday to Friday