Oracle EBS Expert
The purpose of this post is to provide operational service management and technical support and project management for multiple Oracle E-Business systems hosted and supported by our organization. The post will be required to work during the late shift (15.00-00.00 CET) to provide 3rd level support during customer maintenance windows and provide at the desk support in case of a High or critical Incident. The person will also be on-call 1 week out of 4.
The consultant will:
- Work between 15.00-00.00 CET during working days
- Align with customer focal points to plan operational changes and improvements to the service.
- Provide technical support for managed E-Business supporting services, including system administration of E-Business technology components.
- Provide 3rd level support both during business hours and when on-call (24/7 for 1 week every 4 weeks). This includes routine production support activities during maintenance windows.
- Expert in all Oracle E-Business components with an in-depth knowledge for configuring, troubleshooting and perform administration type of tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- Excellent understanding and usage of ITIL Operations Management
- Strong understanding in integrating Oracle E-Business with different middleware components
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Good scripting skills using Linux shell, Oracle SQL and/or other automation tools
- Good knowledge on SWIFT Alliance Access products
- Good knowledge on HP PPM (Kintana)
- Strong Core DBA skills
- Strong Fusion Middleware skills (OID, OAM and OBIEE)
- 15 years or more of experience working with Oracle products where of 10 years with Oracle E-Business.
- Extensive experience in Oracle E-Business technical architecture design, installation, configuration and administration.
- Extensive Experience in, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
- Extensive experience working in an English speaking environment
- Extensive experience working in Linux/Unix OS environments
- Experience in design, implementation and support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience in working with Oracle Support for solving critical production issues.
- Experience in Operational Management for E-Business services
- Experience in Project Management for Oracle E-Business related projects
- Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with one or more Fusion Middleware components:
o Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
o Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
o Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
o Oracle Weblogic Applications
- Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with HP PPM and configure automatic deployments
- Experience in installing and configuring SWIFT Alliance Access with SwiftNet and HSM boxes
- Experience in scripting and automating administrative tasks with Ansible, Salt or StackStorm
- Experience in integrating with Oracle Cloud products such as Taleo
- International work experience
- Experience in upgrading Oracle EBS 12.1.3 to 12.2.x