Position: Network Administrator
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
CCNA or CCNP Routing and Switching certification Mandatory·
Good LAN and WAN experience.
- Hands on Experience in Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Solid understanding of OSI model.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Extensive experience and expertise on IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- Strong knowledge of layer-2 technologies such as STP, VTP, PAGP, LACP, PPP, PPTP, ARP, LLDP, ISL , 802.1Q, Port security, VLANs
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentations.
- Experience with packet-level capture and traffic analysis tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump.
- Remote coordination skills and ability to organize and prioritize work remotely.
Job Type: Contract
- Network Administration: 8 years (Required)
- 7 - 11 months
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative