.NET LEAD DEVELOPER – Work Remotely but MUST live in Florida or South Ga. **Can live within 3 - 4 hours "drive" time to office.
We are looking for a strong .NET / C# Tech lead to join the team. As a tech lead, you will be leading a team of .NET/C# developers and will be responsible for the overall delivery of Application support and new project work for our client.
This offers career potential where you will also have the opportunity to become a permanent employee and act as a business consultant as well, working with a thriving, successful clients.
Strong hands-on experience on C# programming language and experience working primarily with web applications and web services is needed. You will also be involved in integrating .NET / C# based applications with other technologies and be and advisor to mature our Big data and Analytics processes.
Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting/consulting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements
- Responsible for creating new architecture and developing new applications * Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks. * Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures. * Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C# * Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with ORM frameworks.
. Tech Lead experience a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related
- Experience with Web services development (REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and solid principles.
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to analyze a problem and create logical solution options
- Ability to work with Business users and troubleshoot issues and develop new functionality
- Strong communication skills to articulate problems and solution options to the client clearly
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies * Ambition to grow and expand capabilities to grow professionally and personally
- Strong desire to grow as a leader – leading people as a servant leader.
Location: Work remotely - Tampa/Clearwater FL (Travel may be needed to office when necessary). **Can live within 3 - 4 hours "drive" time to office.
Contract to hire
Committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- tech lead: 3 years (Required)
- .NET: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- Clearwater, FL (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: