New Contract Opportunity Based In Surrey- My public sector client is looking for 2 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers.
The ideal candidate with be joining the software development team and will be involved in the developing and the configuration of their D365 CRM. You will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support. You will not only be assisting in the technical development and provision of new products and services, you will be supporting the business expansion into new markets in the future.
Technical skill set:
- Must be an Experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM & D365 Developer
- Within this project you will be working on the Technology platform development, the solutions design and supporting the platform
- Experience and Knowledgeable within Microsoft Cloud- Including Azure, D365, WebAPI, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server.
- Previously worked with Dashboard Management, Integration, Customisation and Configurations.
- Duration- 6 Months
- The client site is based close to the train station and easily accessible via car.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Remote CRM contract jobs
I am currently working with an establish digital and mobile agency who have worked with over twenty agencies as a white-label partner. This business is known for creating cutting-edge and effective mobile apps - and their partners proudly put their names to them.
The work they produce spans across native iOS and Android app development, plus server-side CRM and content management solutions. If businesses are looking to integrate an app into a system, they can do it.
They have recently seen one of their key members go travelling so are looking to bring a contract Python developer to fit in the position.
The key elements of the stack are as follows;
- AWS (Not essential)
- SQL (Not essential)
This role offers the opportunity have real input in some flagship projects and will give the right Python developer a chance to have their own input and to learn new skills.
If this role is of interest and you would like further information, please apply.