New Contract Opportunity Based In Surrey- My public sector client is looking for 2 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers.
The ideal candidate with be joining the software development team and will be involved in the developing and the configuration of their D365 CRM. You will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support. You will not only be assisting in the technical development and provision of new products and services, you will be supporting the business expansion into new markets in the future.
Technical skill set:
- Must be an Experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM & D365 Developer
- Within this project you will be working on the Technology platform development, the solutions design and supporting the platform
- Experience and Knowledgeable within Microsoft Cloud- Including Azure, D365, WebAPI, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server.
- Previously worked with Dashboard Management, Integration, Customisation and Configurations.
- Duration- 6 Months
- The client site is based close to the train station and easily accessible via car.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.