This job has expired.
*ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS AS PER CLIENT'S REQUEST!!!!
- May serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- May serve as lead, technical expert or project manager to team(s) concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions
- Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financial reporting requirements
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
- Expert level SUSE & Red Hat Administration experience
- Experience with Certification & Hardening SUSE & Red Hat Operating Systems
- Experience with Linux Patching Automation and VMware OS Template Creation
- Expert level experience in Scripting Python, Perl, Bash
- Experience with deployment or use of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation, Infrastructure capacity monitoring and automated scaling solutions
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience in assessing architecture quality and resiliency viz. scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 1 year
Job Type: Contract