- Great "hands on" experience/folio designing interfaces for consumer, and business applications.
- Proven track record of strategic user experience execution with successful diverse digital projects.
- Experience working/leading with diverse teams: dev, design, and business. Nationally and globally.
- Great communication skills and ability to present ideas and innovations to teams including executives.
- Experience working with agile methodologies for UX design, testing, prototyping, and rapid feedback.
- Essential knowledge of front end-technologies to understand the 'art of the possible,"and "design thinking" approach.
- Energetic, dynamic, and a fast learner always eager to bring new ideas to the table.
- Sr. expertise with creative design, and prototyping tools (either/or): Adobe, Sketch, XD, Invision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Marvel, and others.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or Jscript frameworks is a plus (not a coding role).
Very light travel might be required about 10% to present to executives (paid for).
Have a nice folio and a CV to submit. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $70.00 /hour
- UX Design: 3 years (Required)
- 1 year
- 5 - 6 months
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule