Job Description: -
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Pages UI Actions, Client Scripts, Scheduled Jobs , CSS Pages UI Policies, Database structure, ACLs, Runbook Orchestration, Event Management, Discovery, REST API and Scripted REST API.
- Including advanced scripting of each.
- Develop Solutions Using CMDB Framework
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Comfortable with Integrations: APIs (REST and SOAP), LDAP
- Configuring and managing Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Custom Discovery Probe and Sensors
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Coordinate with Technical teams( offshore/ onsite), Scrum Master ,Onsite and offshore team.
- Assist in building Level of Efforts Documents.
- Align with Agile Development Framework and ensure on time delivery.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience.
- Service Now Application Developer Certification preferred.
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's (Required)
- 1 year